Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted!

I have worked on projects, but have forgotten to take pics before giving items away. It's been a bit crazy here. Rascal was really sick for a couple of weeks. He was strange acting and devoid of energy. It got to the point where we were lifting our 80 pound dog onto the porch. That's when Dad built him a ramp. We finally got him into the vet only to discover that he now has diabetes. So he gets two shots of insulin a day. But he's doing much better now!
Then I developed tendonitis. No matter what I did, it didn't seem to get any better. Then I developed a bump on the side of my wrist and it hurt so bad! So I went to the doctor and it seems that I have a ganglion cyst. I have an appointment with an orthopedic on Wednesday, so I'm hoping things get better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment